Here were the sessions that I attended on day 1 (Friday, June 25, 2010) of the CodeStock 2010 developer’s conference in Knoxville, Tennessee:
- Effective Interface Design by John Kellar
- Effectively Using IntelliTrace by James Ashley
- F# and Functional Programming by Chris Marinos
- Visual Studio 2010 Architecture, Modeling, and Visualization by Jennifer Marsman
- High Level Overview of Android Development by Roger Heim
All of the presenters I saw did nice jobs with their presentations. And to cap the night off, instead of sticking around the Bijou after the keynote was complete and getting loaded with all of the other developers, my coworker and I attended a local minor league baseball game.